- Endon Lighting North 79792 Outdoor Wall Light 1 Light£37.93
- Endon Lighting North 71184 Outdoor Wall Light 1 Light£37.93
- Dar Lighting TAR1639 Taryn 1 Light Outdoor Wall Light Anthracite IP65£50.40
- Dar Lighting SIT4539 Sitar Outdoor Post Anthracite IP65 LED£88.20
- Dar Lighting QUE1639 Quenby 1 Light Outdoor Wall Light Anthracite IP65£41.16
- Dar Lighting ORT0922 Ortega 2 Light Outdoor Wall Light Black IP65£60.90
- Dar Lighting MAL3239 Malone Outdoor Wall Light Square Anthracite IP65 LED£49.98
- Dar Lighting KEE5063 Keegan Rubbed Bronze Large IP44 Outdoor Wall Light£163.80
- Dar Lighting HAM162235 Hambro Uplighter Black Gold IP43 Outdoor Wall Light£54.60
- Dar Lighting ARH2139 Arham Anthracite IP65 LED Outdoor Wall Light£67.20
- Endon Lighting 76552 Burford 3 Light Floor Lamp£293.36
- Endon Lighting 76551 Burford 1 Light Floor Lamp£168.60
- Endon Lighting 76549 Burford 1 Light Bollard Post£40.46
- Endon Lighting 76548 Burford Outdoor Wall Light£69.97
- Endon Lighting 76547 Burford Outdoor Wall Light£40.46
- Endon Lighting 74703 Jenson Outdoor Wall Light£54.79
- Endon 72914 Equinox LED 1 Light Bollard£126.45
- Searchlight 8852BK LED Black Up/Down Outdoor Wall Light£39.00
- Searchlight 8008-2BK-LED LED Black IP44 Outdoor Wall Light£23.40
- Searchlight 6441-900BK Box Black Outdoor 1 Light Rectangle Head Post (90Cm Height)£65.13
- Searchlight 3291SS Genoa Satin Silver 1 Outdoor Wall Light£45.24
Why You Need Outdoor Lighting
An outdoor living space without proper lighting can really suffer and the entire space will not display its full potential. Outdoor wall lights will illuminate walls or walkways, spike lights will light up flower or plant displays. This is why it is vital to have outdoor lighting, especially in the summer months as you entertain your guests throughout the long summer evening.
Types of Outdoor Lighting
There are various types of outdoor lighting such as outdoor wall lights, spike lights, post lights and even outdoor lights with PIR sensors. Whatever lighting you require for your outdoor space, I can guarantee you will find it here at Lighting R Us.
Let’s get into more detail about the different types of outdoor lighting.
Outdoor Wall Lights
These types of lighting can be used to illuminate walls or even walkways, however, the most popular choice is to use outdoor wall lights for a patio or porch they can help provide a beautiful view from the front of your home. Better yet if you have a garage or even a summer house adding outdoor wall lights on either side of the doors will create a magnificent look.
Bollard Lights & Post Lights
These are the perfect addition to any large outdoor space. For example, they can used in the front yard alongside the home and in the back yard. These outdoors lights are considered to represent a streetlight as they were mainly used in lighting areas outside on the streets.
Light up a pathway or even a driveway at night, ground lighting provides a modern style of outdoor lighting to any exterior space. With the addition of these lights your home will glow during the summer evenings with the essence of light illuminating your outdoor space.
Outdoor Pendants & Hanging Lanterns
Now if you have an outdoor building such as a summer house or even a large patio/porch on your home. Hanging pendant lighting above the entrance of these buildings creates a unique look and takes centre stage during the day and night. With the warm glow of light, the exterior will become the focal point of the home.
Checkout our outdoor lighting Pinterest board for more ideas, by clicking here.
We hope this blog has inspired you with several ideas for outdoor lighting in your garden this summer. If this has been helpful for you please tag photos of your garden lighting and tag us on Instagram @lightingrus_