Why Use Modern Lighting?
If you have a passion to beautify your bedroom, then why not say ‘Yes’ to a modern lighting style? There are several ideas to consider including chandeliers, pendant ceiling lights, wall lights and table lamps.
- Endon Lighting 76315 Aerith 12 Light Cascading Cluster Pendant Light£269.77
- Endon Lighting 73046 Glacier 18 Light Cluster Pendant Light£277.83
- Endon Lighting 72479 Scribble 1 Light Cluster Pendant Light£286.61
- Endon Lighting 70575 Orta 9 Light Satin Gold Chandelier£316.13
- Searchlight 7095-5AB Sphere Antique Brass 5 Light Chandelier£179.40
- Dar Lighting URS2335 Ursa 10 Light Cluster Pendant Light In Gold & Opal Glass£218.40
- Endon Lighting 77587 Oscar Cluster Pendant Light£575.35
- Endon Lighting 77114 Rubens Cluster Pendant Light£110.65
- Endon Lighting 76500 Oscar Cluster Pendant Light£238.99
- Endon Lighting 76499 Oscar Cluster Pendant Light£575.35
- Endon Lighting Calla 90294 8 Light Cluster Pendant Light£168.60
- Endon Lighting 76350 Lena 9 Light Cluster Pendant Light£269.77
- Dar Lighting CIE5239 Cierro 3 Light Flush Ceiling Light with Grey Shade£75.18
- Dar Lighting CIE5215 Cierro 3 Light Flush Ceiling Light with Ivory Shade£75.18
- Dar Lighting CIE5039 Cierro 4 Light Flush Ceiling Light with Grey Shade£123.90
- Dar Lighting CIE5015 Cierro 4 Light Flush Ceiling Light with Ivory Shade£123.90
- Dar Lighting AW20 FRA403 Francesca Table Lamp Pink Opal Glass£17.64
- Dar Lighting AW20 MIK4250 Mikara 2 Light Table Lamp Polished Chrome Glass£79.80
- Dar Lighting AW20 ESB4122-02 Esben Touch Table Lamp Matt Black With Opal Glass£28.56
- Dar Lighting ENS4222 Ensio 4lt Table Lamp Matt Black & Opal Glass£96.60
- Searchlight 8092AB Sphere Antique Brass Table Lamp£59.28
Modern Bedroom Lighting
You can use almost any modern light fixture or modern lamp to light up your bedroom. Some popular options include modern semi-flush mount lights with matching pendant lights hanging either side of the bed to replace the traditional bedside lamps, modern centre light cascading over the bed creating a feature in the bedroom and many more modern lighting ideas.
It is important you have lighting that can be bright or dim. That way, you can set the mood regardless of the time of day, as you may need more light during the night-time compared to the day.
These lights now feature sleek styles such as black and gold finishes with opal globe shades surrounding the bulb, which is becoming a very popular choice. Other options to consider for modern chandeliers, consist of an outburst of stems from the centre of the fixture to the end of a filament lamp, creating a statement chandelier for a modern bedroom.
If you want modern bedroom lighting, simply use a modern chandelier, just match them with the existing décor of your bedroom and you’re done.
Modern Pendant Ceiling Lights
Maybe chandeliers are not for you, but don’t worry you can always opt for a pendant fitting. Modern pendant ceiling lights are a great addition to any bedroom. You can define the space without bringing an overwhelming effect, an example of this is hanging pendant lights either side of the bed.
Our most popular choice in modern bedroom lighting for pendants are LED fixtures, these create a sleek and elegant design that will blend in with your bedroom décor.
Modern Flush Mounts and Semi-Flush Mount Lights
Flush mounts are the perfect choice if you have low ceilings or a small bedroom as they can brighten up and decorate your space, they make is functional. These lights shine with elegance especially when paired with matching wall lights.
Modern Wall Lights
Reader wall lights are now a must in a modern bedroom, with the ability to manoeuvre the light to your preferred position. These light fittings are stylish and elegant are the perfection addition to any modern bedroom.
Modern Table Lamps
Traditional table lamps can become very basic and dull with the fabric lampshade, however, if you are looking to add a modern style to your bedside lamps then you definitely need to opt for our most popular design, with a slender base and large opal shades you would be crazy not to consider this tasteful style.
Check out our bedroom lighting Pinterest board for more ideas, by clicking here.
When choosing modern bedroom lighting, there are a lot of options, styles, and prices. You want to focus on the colours and styles that will fit your bedroom best. Then you to choose different lighting to suit your tastes. We hope this blog has inspired you with modern bedroom lighting ideas.